Semi Automatic Blister Machines
Universal Blister packaging machines for forming and sealing in the same cycle.
- For all kinds of products
- Custom design for medical packaging
- Forms blister from pre-cut foil
- Choice of forming & sealing in one operation or form/seal only
- Models are available with additional heater plate for materials requiring different forming and sealing temperatures.
The basic version of the different types and sizes of the Universal machines are designed to perform a wide variety of tasks in a modern production environment.
The Universal Blister Packaging Machines are renowned for their durability and engineering quality. Depending on the model of choice, the Universal can handle packaging sizes up to 1.500mm. The production capacity ranges from a few test packages to more than 1 million packages. Suitable for production as well as R&D.
For medical devices
A range of Universal blister packaging machines is designed specifically for medical packaging. The special range is manufactured from stainless steel and uses calibrated components.
Benefits of Universal Machines
- The blisters are produced at the same time they are required
- One inexpensive tool set for both forming and sealing
- Same production capacity as with preformed blisters
- Blisters made from plain foil reduce costs compared to preformed blisters
- Less storage costs
The Rotaseal is suitable for the sealing of lids onto cups and trays and backing materials for blisters. This machine can be custom designed for a variety of tasks such as automatic loading, placement and removal of finished products.
Rotaseal can be delivered with different numbers of stations, e.g. 4, 5, 6 or more.
Rotaseal 980: 980 mm
Rotaseal 1180: 1180 mm