Swanstone has developed a full preventative maintenance program to ensure that each machine continues to run efficiently throughout its design life and to limit down-time. We are proud to have a longstanding team of experienced engineers and service support personnel at the disposal of our customers anywhere in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
The availability of spare parts, from our own stores as well as trading partners, enables us to offer the most comprehensive service possible.
Swanstone customers can benefit from the following:
- Scheduled servicing and machine maintenance
- Breakdown assistance and fault finding
- Supply of spare parts (self-fit or fitted by our qualified engineers)
- On-site training courses (tailored to customer needs)
- On-site CNC programming and program optimisation
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Machine valuations
- Machine evaluation for refurbishment or PLC upgrade