TQS Quartz Infrared Heating
- Shorter heating times.
- Very broad emissions spectrum covers the absorption of a wide range of materials.
- Permeable IR quartz glass tubes allow for consistent radiation within each element and overall heating area.
- Integrated metal reflectors ensure high radiation output at a low convection loss.
- Instant reaction to heat adjustment due to low thermal mass allows compatibility with modern automation controllers.
- Type “Fast” Elements for the higher spec Machine reduces heating times by up to 20%.
- The Element sizes FS (248x63x25mm) and FSK (124x63x25mm) are available in varying Watts.